Click Me

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Zodiac has changed!

I am Libra. I will always be a Libra in my heart and it suits me so perfectly. But today I read on Yahoo News that all these zodiac going haywire and it change for most of people ! (check here). It is not only that  the gravitational force of the Moon has managed to tilt the planet’s axis a bit since the Babylonians determined the dates of the Zodiac five thousand years ago but they also found out that now instead of 12 we have 13 zodiacs! The latest one is Ophiuchus.

Now the zodiac should be:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 – Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 – Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 – Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 – Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 – Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 – Jan. 20

I am so disappointed. I don't feel like a Virgo at all. It doesn't connect with my soul. I checked on the net on the criteria of a Virgo.

Virgo Strength

- Analytical : Maybe
- Observant : Sometimes
- Helpful : Very
- Reliable : Ermmm in what sense
- Precise : Ermmm

Virgo Weakness

- Skeptical : Not at all
- Fussy : Hell No
- Inflexible : Definitely Not
- Cold : What???!!
- Interfering : No No and No


Now I compare it with Libra. It suits me like heaven!

Libra Strength

- Diplomatic - Yep
- Graceful - Definitely
- Peaceful - Yes
- Idealistic - Absolutely
- Hospitable - Yeah

Libra Weakness

- Superficial - I know I am bad :)
- Vain - Ha Ha
- Indecisive - Thats me
- Unreliable - I'm sorry but it's true sometimes


and what I love the most is..

Libra Deep Inside:

They are also likely to hide or bend their own true feelings in order to bring peace with a group and to make others like them. Sometime this results in them not really knowing what their true feelings are because they are trying to make everyone happy. Other people can see this and Libras have earned themselves a reputation for being indecisive, they simply do not want to hurt anyone's feelings or cause disorder or friction in a situation. This spills over inside the person and many times, Libras have difficulty making decisions. Inside, the Libra is very insecure, they suffer from a lack of self confidence, they are always searching for something to complete them. This is another reason why they are social butterflies, it is an unconscious attempt to find the missing peace through other people. By trying to appease other people all the time, Libras don't really know who they are inside. Libras desperately need love and approval, they will do the favors that people ask and and have a hard time saying 'no' or 'I'm too busy' in order to prove how nice they are, this gradually builds up resentment and negative self esteem issues inside. Libra's indecisiveness is caused by fear, their fear that a wrong decision will make everything come crashing down around them and cause turmoil in their lives. Life is not like that and the Libra that acknowledges the fact that life has ups and downs will be less emotionally wound up, not so hard on themselves and as a result, they will be a much happier person.

Whatever it is, I am a Libra at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment