Click Me

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Most Exciting War Booster In Movie

1. The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Maybe it's the way all these weird creatures circling the Stone Table, or maybe the way the White Witch killed Aslan, but it really makes me want to take out the sword or spread my bat wings or whatever weird creatures do when she said these words.
The White Witch : Tonight, the deep magic will be appeased, but tomorrow, we will take Narnia, FOREVER!




2. The Matrix : Reloaded
If you living in cave, half naked with most of the people are sweaty, greasy and wearing torn clothes, you will definitely fall for Morpheus speech and go to war.
Morpheus : Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid. Why? Because I believe something you do not? No, I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path that lies behind me. I remember that for 100 years we have fought these machines. I remember that for 100 years they have sent their armies to destroy us, and after a century of war I remember that which matters most... We are still here! Today, let us send a message to that army. Tonight, let us shake this cave. Tonight, let us tremble these halls of earth, steel, and stone, let us be heard from red core to black sky. Tonight, let us make them remember, THIS IS ZION AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID! 




3. The Lord Of The Ring : The Return Of The King
I like it when Aragorn talk to these dead warriors.
Aragorn: I summon you to fulfill your oath. 
King of the Dead: None but the king of Gondor may command me. 
[Swings sword; Aragorn blocks him with the sword Anduril
King of the Dead: That blade was broken! 
[Aragorn takes him by the throat
Aragorn: It has been remade. 
[Aragorn releases the King of the Dead; pause
Fight for us... and regain your honor. What Say You!

No comments:

Post a Comment