Click Me

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reasons NOT to exercise

Anyone that knows me understands that I don’t really like to exercise. I keep on telling them that I am fit enough and there is no need for me to exercise. And I am HYPER! But that is not quite the reason actually. I believe that most of SLENDER (I love this term) girl like me will have all these reason of why they not really into the IDEA of going to GYM.
  1. I do think that I am thin, so gym is for fat people that want to lose weight, if you are thin, what else to lose? (Your breasts maybe, don’t want it to lose!)
  2. I don’t really know how to use all those gym equipment. I do know that the most knowledgeable person is the person who ask; But call it my ego, or what ever you want to call it, not knowing how to use and ask how make me kind of stupid. (really stupid reason, I know)
  3. I have exercise enough with running after the bus, walking to work, climbing the stairs in the office or home, having sex, looking after the kids and chasing them, pressing the remote control etc etc etc (the list is a lot if you want me to go on…)
  4. I am so busy to exercise
  5. Gym fees is so damn expensive, couldn’t afford it.
  6. I don’t like watching sweaty, greasy people, I’ll throw up.
  7. I have big, small, epic, flat breast, I don’t want people to see it when I work out.
  8. I don’t want to look like this.
miss "I-Like-to-exercise"
I have all these reason before whenever the issues of exercising raise up, but I tell you one thing, its rubbish. All these reasons are, because it doesn’t matter whether you are thin, flat chested or whatever shapes are, because you exercising is not because of other people, it is because what inside you. To be healthy. Exercise does create a good health, mental and attitude. It improves your quality of life. We only live once, its either we enjoy it to the fullest, or waste it in the wheelchair, or being sick and negatives. As the saying goes, YOU EITHER BE THE RESULT OR THE REASON.
Cheers,
Pixie J

No comments:

Post a Comment