Click Me

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Artist Among Us

Reached Subang Jaya Station sharp at 8 this morning, the train already there and surprisingly not crowded. As i tried to start on my new book (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus - John Gray, I know, it took me ages to read it, too terrified of the fact that man and woman are coming from different planet..), I saw a girl holding out her whole make up case. She started lining up mascara, eye liner, eyeshadow, blusher and lipstick on her lap and picking it up one by one as she applied it on her face.I was flabbergasted. Not because she was doing it but because of how good she was at it. i know I will not be able to do it. My hand can't stay still and it make it hard to apply liner especially on a moving train that shakes more than Shakira's hip. (No, i don't have history of Parkinson disease). That shows women really an Art and Artist itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment